Picnicking is a great activity for socializing.with close friends or for a family get together picnics
provide an easygoing relaxed environment in the great outdoors with your Picnic Blanket and
● Outdoors – Spending time outdoors,watching the nature, breathing fresh air and
enjoying a great view, will leave you feeling invigorated and alive.
● Family – Spending time with family In the fast-paced lifestyle we all are leading
helps us to maintain our relationship with important people in your life.
Staying engaged with your family and friends can help build stronger bonds and
foster warmth, security and love.
● Talking Conversations during the meal provide opportunities for the family and
friends to bond, plan, connect and learn from one another.
● Self-reflection – A opportunity for you to spend time thinking about your life, the
decisions you have made and the decisions you will make.
● Mood booster – Eating lunch outdoors makes you feel good and boosts your mood.
● There’s something about fresh air, sunshine, or a nice breeze that just puts you in
good mood and motivates you making you want to get some exercise.
● Relieves stress – Picnics are a great stress buster as it helps reduce the stress and
anxiety related to work and home. Being an adult isn’t always easy and it’s great to
be able to ease up on the responsibility from time to time by lounging in the sunlight.
● Builds stronger bones – The vitamin D we get from the sun is needed for
maximum absorption of calcium from the intestine, which helps build strong bones
and teeth. Getting enough vitamin D can help you reduce your chances of getting
bone deterioration diseases like osteoporosis.
● The sun also provides benefits to your skin by providing a nice, warm, sun-kissed
● Afternoon Cheese Picnic – Cheese is a great source of Calcium, Fat and Protein.
It contains high amounts of Vitamins A and B-12 along with Zinc, Phosphorus and
Riboflavin. Cheese made with milk from Grass fed animal is high in nutrients and
contains Omega-3 Fatty acids and Vitamin K-2 Cheese in general can work to
protect your teeth.
Our Cheese boxes are available to order via our Online shop www.boxla12.co.uk